///TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW:Peatix:
5 pm Doors Open
5-6 pm Cocktail Reception with Performance (Music, Dance or Singing)
6 pm show starts with a saxophone performance from Daniel Chia
Opening with a Singaporean Local Fashion Designer Esther Choy with a collection “I Am At Heart A Gentelmen”
Teams: RÊVE Members ( 16 + teams)
Singaporean Local Fashion Designers Audrey Tang and Fiona Seah with a collection “Vixens”Horse Race Watching / Cocktail BreakAn International Fashion Designer from Moscow, Russia Lena Trotsko with a collection “Malificient”
A Violin Performance by Shen Xiaoyin
Raffles Tickets Prizes
Preformance with a saxophone performance from Daniel Chia and DJ Triyaz
Closing Featuring Fashion Designer Collection from Galina Mihaleva “Technology and Fashion”
Team’s Winner Announcement (jury will give the gifts)
Gifts for Designers presented
9 pm Closing show with a DJ Triyaz performance
9:45 – 10 pm shuttles will take all guests to an After-Party venue (VLV lounge TBD)//PROJECT CONCEPT:
Contemporary wedding and wearable technology fashion project
KEY WORDS: SUSTAINABLE, INNOVATIVE, WEDDING, RED, WHITE, TECHNOLOGY, LIGHT, SPEED
There is a legend about Queen Victoria offering a reward of 100 pounds sterling to anyone who could deliver to her the fresh fruit: MANGOSTEEN “Queen of Fruit”, “No other fruit, for me, is so thrillingly, intoxicatingly luscious…I’d rather eat one than a hot fudge sundae.”//PROJECT:
Dreaming about your wedding? Tell me what does it look like a Century later?
Imagine… Dream… Create… Mangosteen is your fruit of Passion.
Here is your chance to bring your dreams to life, don’t be afraid to experiment. Get in touch with your senses and technology and passion to create.
Think about sustainability and green design. Re-Use and recycle materials. Think about innovative way to create something that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Love what you do.//BACKGROUND:
Singapore has produced very little renowned local innovational designers. Many designers struggle to succeed not because of their luck of talent rather it is due to their luck of financial resources and poor promotional campaigns. Many designers made it only if they have the budget to participate in international shows or events. Even Singapore Fashion Week and any events requires significant resources to participate.
Much needs to be done to promote locally produced talents/products and to create a culture whereby our locals support Singapore Brands and Innovative Technologies. Our objectives include the following:
1. Provide a platform for upcoming/young students/designers with little or no budget to showcase their work.
2. Create awareness about local talents, technologies and local Media Scene through high-end events.
3. Build loyalty for locally produced talents/products.
4. Highlighting the quality of the graduates of local schools.
5. Create a community of local and international audience that is interested in events, shows and local designers among international ones to grow.
6. Provide a great networking platform for people in the Industry (Media, Technology, Green Design, Artist, Designers, Photographers, Videographers, Make up Artists, DJs, Models, etc).
7. Create international exchange of ideas and exposure with people in the Industry such as involving overseas upcoming/young designers and through RÊVE group.
Join RÊVE and the Luxury Network as a
– you pick how would you like to help with the event and share the excitement tex/WhatsAppt the organizer:
Singapore Inna Harbove +65 9105 0957
USA Elena Rubtsova +1 925 922 4040
Mark your calendars now for April 21, 2017